TRIMM AND JELASTIC
Using Jelastic in Azure reduces the time that we need to manage our hosting platform. It makes hosting easier, more flexible and provides us with the technology base that we need to serve our customers. Besides that, the Jelastic platform connects perfectly to the Agile website development method, because the developer is in control of code-deploys and releases. It enables us to accelerate website releases.
As mentioned earlier, Jelastic makes hosting easier, a few examples:
- Easier to create diverse environments (development, test, production)
- Zero downtime deployment with automated traffic distribution
- Vertical and Horizontal scaling
- Out-of-the-box TCP and HTTP(S) load balancing
- Ability to hibernate, stop, restart, clone applications
- Log viewer, file and config manager within native dashboard
- Deployment via GIT, SVN, FTP and SFTP
Jelastic was founded in 2011 with the mission to provide Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js or Python developers with an easy way to setup application environments and deploy applications quickly. In order to accelerate their path to market, the founders built relationships with several hosting service providers to market the software. Today, Jelastic’s Platform-as-Infrastructure is rapidly becoming the standard for hosting service providers worldwide and is penetrating the enterprise market by delivering a superior turnkey cloud environment at a fraction of the cost of existing virtualization solutions.